|May - 2013|
|View month events|
Career Development Office
The Career Development Office at the Corvinus University of Budapest was the first one of its kind in Central-Eastern Europe when it was established in 1996.
The mission of the Career Development Office is to connect highly trained students and the academic and business world, and to establish an employment culture where students receive help in finding the most suitable job in terms of interests and knowledge, by promoting the means of conscious career building.
Originally, we were only supporting students from Corvinus University, but in the last 8 years we have extended our services over every student and graduate who comes and asks for our help.
- Job offers and internships
- Company information system and Employee database
- Course in career management and seminars in skills development
- Career consultation (personal and group sessions)
- Organising corporate programmes: company presentations, factory- and headquarters visitations
- Pre-selection and preparation of selection decisions
- Career fair in the Spring and in Autumn (“KarrierExpo”)
- Academic research: twice a year, “Job preferences of young graduates”
Last modified: 2012.11.05.