This collection offers simultaneous search in the following 10 databases:
- Business Source Complete
- eBook collection (EbscoHost)
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
- Regional Business News
- MathSciNet via EBSCOhost:
For details check the unique databases’ description. You can limit your search to a single or more databases if you tick the boxes in front of the databases and click Continue.
EconBiz is a virtual library in the field of economics and business studies. It is operated by ZBW German National Library of Economics. The service offers:
- A literature search across important German and international databases, including the holdings of ZBW.
- Access to free and licensed full texts on the internet.
- A calendar of events for scholarly conferences and summer schools.
- The reference service Research Guide EconDesk which answers your questions about the search for literature and statistical data.
Eikon (Refinitiv) ) see Refinitiv Workspace for Students (Eikon + Datastream)
The database contains basic information and detailed account of registered companies in Hungary. Data are updated on a weekly basis and searchable free of charge.
Emerald Insight (EISZ)
Full-text journal database from Emerald Publishing representing the following subjects: Accounting, Finance & Economics, Business, Management & Strategy, Marketing, Sociology, Tourism & Hospitality.
The Eurostat (Statistical office of the EU) website provides direct and free of charge online access to all of Eurostat’s statistical databases and electronic publications. The database is available in 3 different languages: English, German, French. It is updated twice a day and covers data for the following countries: EU, EU member states, euro area, candidate countries, and EFTA countries (European Free Trade countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland). It also gives a detailed explanation about statistics and helpful visualization tools. Corvinus University is a registered research entity, so users can access to microdata after submitting a research plan. More information is available here.