HeinOnline Academic Global Database
The HeinOnline Academic Global package includes an entire digital library containing nearly 3,100 law and law-related journals published in more than 60 different countries alongside international content, including historical and current constitutions from every country in the world, a comprehensive database of international treaties and an impressive collection of world trials.
HeinOnline is a multidisciplinary research database covering nearly 1,500 research topics and several academic subjects including:
- Constitutional Law
- Laws of the Sea
- Human Rights
- Women’s Studies
- Criminal Law
- International Trade
- And much more!
- Knowledge Base: Access training guide, videos, and more
- LibGuides: Each guide features database-specific content, search tips, tools, features, training materials, and more
- HeinOnline Blog: Be the first to know about new content and features available in HeinOnline by signing up for our blog
- Live Support: Contact our dedicated support team via live chat, email, or at (800) 277-6995
- Training & Demos: Our support specialists provide database training and product demos via live web conference
Trial period: 15 February – 15 May, 2023
Access: IP-based (also through VPN), HeinOnline/Welcome
Disruptor focuses on emerging tech research, including artificial intelligence, blockchain, digital business, robotics and drones, security tech, and many more. It steps over the frames of GDX, it predicts insight and analysis on future outlook, identifies key themes and the most disruptive companies, assesses technology adoption trends and drives innovation.
Period: 1st March, 2023– 1st May, 2023
Access: from GDX-database clicking on Switch Intelligence Centre, choosing Disruptor or via this direct link
Further information: attached files (Disruptor Academic és GDX + Disruptor)
English-language webinar: 9 March, 2023 11 a.m. CET, Zoom-meeting
Give feedback on the trials.
Have you tested it? Did you like it, want to use it in the future? Thank you for submitting the form below.