The complex Preparatory Programme of Corvinus University of Budapest prepares participants, potentially future students of Corvinus University for admission and the high performance expected in academic programs offered by the University.
|Intakes||Application start||Application deadline||Start date||Fees|
|September intake (2 semester program)||15 March 2023||10 July 2023||From 4 September 2023 to 14 July 2024||4600 EUR + 75 EUR application fee + 295 EUR administration fee|
Why is it beneficial?
- It is tailored to the specific needs of the participants in the group and prepares them for the admission requirements.
- Highly contribute to the knowledge and skills of the participant to satisfy the admission requirements.
- The program offers 60 places for Tarkaréti Dormitory.
- It covers intensive English language training and optional Hungarian language.
- It contains specialised professional preparation according to the BA or MA study choice.
- Supplementary services, like tutoring, mentoring, and counselling.
Requirements and Programs
The Preparatory Program does not require any language certificate, but having one earns you extra points when applying.
We are accepting students with English knowledge equivalent to 5.0-5.5 IELTS for the September intake, 5.5-6.0 IELTS for the January intake. Level checked during online interview.
- For BA programs in English, besides the good high school results, an Intermediate (European B2) level English language examination certificate is the precondition of the admission.
- Participants take the intermediate (B2) level state accredited language examination at Corvinus University, or they can choose IELTS General exam.
- The minimum language requirement is Corvinus B2 level or IELTS 5.5.
- Please note that for most BA programs IELTS 6.0 is required.
- For MA or MSC the required level can be IELTS 6.5.
September intake (2 semester program)
- From 4 September 2023 to 14 July 2024
- Application deadline: 10 July, 2023
Visa application and receiving your visa to Hungary takes 1-2 months, submit your application with this fact in mind.
Read the full program information regarding what we offer, the price of the program, application process, and application materials. After reading the program info, please submit your application in Dreamapply, upload documents specified in the program info. After submitting application, in a reply e-mail, you will get a link to book an appointment for the interview as it is the next step in the application process. If you choose skype interview, include your skype name, and we will add you on skype prior to the interview.
If you choose zoom, you get the link in the confirmation e-mail. Click on that link and try it out before your interview time, particularly try out how to set up microphone!
After the interview you will get a notification about the result (conditionally accepted/ schedule a new interview/ rejected) within 5 days.
- It is possible to apply for a dormitory place in Tarkarét Dormitory for study period 2023/24
- During the interview, we will ask you if you are interested in this option, and if there is a place, we will ask you to pay the dormitory fee with the tuition fee.
- If you pay for dormitory, and after arrival, you change your mind about living there, there is no refund for the first semester. You will have the option to move out in January and get back the second semester’s fee if you notify the dorm manager, complete the moving out process and notify us.
- Click here for more information.
C épület, 535
Phone: +36 1 482 7264 • Ext: 7264