At Corvinus, education, practical work, research-design-development activities together with corporate and other external partners have long been closely intertwined. Its construction, coordination and management is carried out by Corporate and Institutional Relations (VIK).
We establish collaborations with numerous companies and business associations involved in research, innovation, production, and sales, the key element of which is the unique business value proposition of Corvinus. With our collaborations, we create a connection between our highly qualified students and the business and institutional sphere. By doing that, we try to give our students as much support, inspiration, spark and mentoring as possible so that they can successfully solve the challenges of the most complex world in generations.
• Opportunities for research collaboration
• Participation in an internship program
• Case-solving competition in corporate partnership
• Support and mentoring of TDK sections
• Appearance at the Corvinus Career & Business Festival
• Holding professional lectures
• Expatriation and further appearance opportunities
• Creation of unique company-specific training courses