Scientific Students’ Associations Conference (TDK)
Welcome to the page of Scientific Students’ Associations Conference (TDK)
THE AWARD CEREMONY AND CLOSING GALA IS HELD: 25TH (WEDNESDAY) 1:00 IN AUDITORIUM III. IN E BUILDING
ATTENTION! THE DEADLINE OF THE SUBMISSION OF THE PAPER IS THE 17TH APRIL (MONDAY) AT 16:00. We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that the deadline for uploading is 17.04.2023. (Monday) 16:00, which we are NOT able to extend, so in order to avoid possible technical errors, please do not leave the uploading of the thesis to the last minute, as it is not possible to replace it later.
For registration, clicking the button ‘TDK online platform’ below. After entering the moodle interface, click on the title of your registered thesis, where after scrolling to the bottom of the page you will find the button “modify registration, upload thesis”. By clicking here, you can upload your papers, as well as modify the abstract and the title here.
ATTENTION! IN THE CASE OF A SUCCESSFUL UPLOAD OF THE PAPER, A LABEL IMMEDIATELY APPEARS ON THE TDK ONLINE PLATFORM (IN THE TABLE) CONFIRMING IT. THE SUBMISSION IS SUCCESSFUL EVEN IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A SYSTEM MESSAGE ABOUT THIS BY A SEPARATE EMAIL.
Please use the TDK online platform via Windows or Android operational system instead of Mac/iOS system, you can enter with Firefox (Mozilla) browser from Apple, iPhone devices
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish everyone a successful upload!
|Important dates and deadlines|
|deadline of paper submission||17th APRIL (MONDAY), 2023, 16:00|
|period of oral rounds||15th–19th May (Monday–Friday), 2023|
|award ceremony and closing gala||25th May (Thursday), 2023, 11:00|
What is TDK?
The Scientific Students’ Associations Conference (known as TDK) provides a public forum for student publications which go beyond the core syllabus and represent a high scientific standard. Our aim is to assist the scientific and professional career of the authors and to help improve scientific thinking and discussion. The theses are completed with the help of a consultant and the students present their papers in sections similarly to scientific conferences. The papers and presentations are judged by a professional jury, according to requirements and standards of scientific publications.
TDK is a two-stage competition for students (both undergraduate and graduate) interested in the world around them.
- The first stage is about finding an interesting research question and conducting an appropriate research to answer this research question. The output is a paper (around 20–60-page long) to disseminate the findings.
- The second stage is the oral round, where participants will present their findings in front of an academic judge.
What kind of help do you get?
- TDK offers you personalized support. You can have a supervisor who will help you to go through your research endeavour and assist you with his/her comments and suggestions.
- Check out the topics different supervisors are offering for you
- TDK is a way to stand out from the crowd.
- TDK offers you to do your own research and develop yourself.
- TDK helps you to improve your data analytic, academic writing and presentation skills required by every employer.
- You will get personalized feedbacks from your performance.
- You can also win numerous cash prizes.
How can you participate?
- Find a topic and a supervisor first
- Register in the TDK online platform using your Cusman code and password <– TDK online platform is unavailable at this moment, it is available soon, as it is ready you are informed by e-mail
- Consult your supervisor, execute your research, write your paper
- Submit your paper online via the TDK online platform
- Wait to receive the reviews from your paper
- Prepare to the oral presentation once you advanced to the oral round
It is no need to fill and submit any statement besides the TDK paper.