Welcome to the page of ScientificStudents’ Associations Conference (TDK)
What is TDK?
The Scientific Students’ Associations Conference (known as TDK) provides apublic forum for student publications which go beyond the core syllabus andrepresent a high scientific standard. Our aim is to assist the scientific andprofessional career of the authors and to help improve scientific thinking anddiscussion. The theses are completed with the help of a consultant and thestudents present their papers in sections similarly to scientific conferences. Thepapers and presentations are judged by a professional jury, according torequirements and standards of scientific publications.
TDK is a two-stage competition for students (both undergraduate and graduate) interested in the world around them.
- The first stage is about finding an interesting research question and conducting an appropriate research to answer this research question. The output is a paper (around 20–60-page long) to disseminate the findings.
- The second stage is the oral round, where participants will present their findings in front of an academic judge.
What kind of help do you get?
- TDK offers you personalized support. You can have a supervisor who will help you to go through your research endeavour and assist you with his/her comments and suggestions.
- Check out the topics different supervisors are offering for you
- TDK is a way to stand out from the crowd.
- TDK offers you to do your own research and develop yourself.
- TDK helps you to improve your data analytic, academic writing and presentation skills required by every employer.
- You will get personalized feedbacks from your performance.
- You can also win numerous cash prizes.
How can you participate?
- Find a topic and a supervisor first
- Register in the TDK online platform using your Cusman code and password
- Consult your supervisor, execute your research, write your paper
- Submit your paper online via the TDK online platform
- Wait to receive the reviews from your paper
- Prepare to the oral presentation once you advanced to the oral round
There are 3 statements to fill and submit besides the TDK paper:
- Statement of Librarial Access
- Declaration about the originality of the TDK paper
- Declaration of students’ participation on National Scientific Students’ Associations Conference (OTDK), attending to other institutions
It is no need to submit the Supervisor’s statement
|What are the deadlines?|
|REGISTRATION DEADLINE (NEW!)||8TH OF MARCH (MONDAY), 2021, AT 23:59|
|Deadline of submission of papers (new!)||12th of April (Monday), 2021, at 16:00 p.m.|
|Date of announcing the online oral rounds||28th of April (Wednesday), 2021|
|The period of oral rounds||10–14th of May (Monday–Friday), 2021 |
|Date of the award ceremony and closing gala||25th of May (Tuesday), at 11:00 a.m.|