|May - 2013|
|View month events|
How to apply?
- Choose the programme you wish to join
Visit the website www.uni-corvinus.hu/eng where you can find up-to-date information about the programmes and courses which are offered by the University. The curriculum is constantly being developed.
- Study the programme description
Read the programme description carefully in order to make a good decision concerning your future career.
- Check the admission requirements
The admission requirements may vary in some cases.
- Send application forms and required documents to the Study Office of the faculty offering the programme
Complete the application form, collect copies of the necessary documents, and pay the application fee. All credentials and documents in a language other than English must be translated by an official translation agency. A notarised copy of the original diploma must be supplied to provide official proof of degree.
- Learn how to apply for a study visa and residence permit
- Complete the entrance examination
Students applying for admission to the programmes may take an entrance examination. Check programme descriptions.
- Apply for the preparatory programme if your knowledge is not sufficient for the programme in which you wish to study
If you have a question contact the person whose contact data are given in the table
Last modified: 2012.11.05.