The purpose of the programme is to assist in acquiring skills necessary in the labour market and in the understanding of the economic and social culture of the host country by spending a certain period at the foreign organisation.
Coordinator: Zsófia Vattay, international coordinator
Phone: +36 1 482 5402
Room: E.140.1 (main building, 1st floor)
While contacting us via e-mail in the subject field please give your first name, last name, Neptun code, Erasmus+ internship
Example: Lukas Morgan, KHT68L, Erasmus+ internship
- Possible length of mobility: 2-12 months.
- Mandatory working hours: min 30 hours per week
- Possible host countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finnland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, Turkey.
The scholarship is a fixed amount determined in advance by the European Commission per academic year and per country. More detailed and up-to-date information on scholarships can be found on the Erasmus + Internship website of the Tempus Public Foundation.
You will find further information in the Erasmus+ Internship Guide.
Before final (pre degree) cerificate:
After final (pre degree) cerificate:
- It can be completed in 12 months after final (pre degree) cerificate
- You will find further information in the Erasmus+ Internship Guide.
1. The student is a Hungarian citizen or studies for a degree at the Corvinus University of
2. Language proficiency of min. B2 level in the working language of the applied internship.
3. A place confirmed to host the applicant. (The only exception is graduate students who may
not have found a host organisation due to the urgency of submitting the application before
receiving the absolutorium.) Finding a host organisation is the responsibility of the student.
4. The student has a minimum of 2 unused Erasmus+ months in his/her current study cycle.
5. The student has not yet received the absolutorium when applying (it is also applicable if the
student will participate in the internship program after receiving the absolutorium).
Applications shall be submitted online in the Mobility Manager system and the application documents may be submitted to the Erasmus+ internship coordinator via e-mail (contact see below).
- While submitting the online application please pay attention to the following things:
- The Mobility Manager online system has different platforms for internship and partial study applications. Please make sure not to mix them up.
In case there’s a preceding Mobility Manager registration (even for internship or for partial study) a new registration has to be done. The previously given e-mail address can be used to the new registration but a new password is needed, otherwise the system cannot distinguish the old and the new registration. Please make sure to register with a regulary used e-mail
- Mobility Manager datasheet: printed, signed with a blue pen, color-scanned (after printing on the last page data on former Erasmus+ participation are deleted due to a system error, so please fill them out with hand)
- Europass CV in the working language of the internship.
- Letter of Motivation in the working language of the internship.
- Copy of the language exam certificate / document(s) confirming the language proficiency.
- Minimum B2 level complex (oral&written) knowledge in the working language of the internship is expected.
- Letter of Acceptance: Solely those students are exempt from submitting a Letter of Acceptance as part of their application who will start their Erasmus+ internship and will look for a placement only after graduation, but must submit their application before graduation. They are requested to provide the Erasmus+ internship coordinator with the Letter of Acceptance as soon as they have found their placement. It must be sent to the coordinator via e-mail at least one month prior to the start date of the internship. It must be printed on company letterhead, signed in blue ink and stamped by the host organisation. Please make a color-scan/photo of the document. (The template of the Acceptance Letter can be downloaded from here.
In case of internships before graduation: At least 30 days before the start date of the internship.
In case of internships after graduation: The application deadline is the official closing day (last day of the examination period) of the semester of absolutory OR at least 30 days before the start date of the internship if the mobility starts within one month of the closing day of the semester (in wich the student reaches ’Absolved’ status).
The presence of a host place is a prerequisite for application (except for post-graduate internships).
It is the student’s own responsibility to find the host place.
You can find the list of host institutions which are excluded form the program in the Erasmus+ Internship Guide .
You can find out more about social support in the Erasmus+ Internship Guide.
More information on supplementary support for people with long-term illness and/or disability can be found in the Erasmus+ Internship Guide.
Information for participants
Information before the mobility
It is very important that you start your pre-departure activities at least 30 days before the start of the mobility! Corvinus University shall not be liable for any adverse consequences arising from non-compliance with the deadline, which may lead to a shortening of the supported period and a reduction of the scholarship.
Please read all the relevant information in the Erasmus+ Internship Guide.
Information during mobility
You can read more about what to do during mobility in the Erasmus+ Internship Guide.
Information at the end of the mobility
You can read more about what to do after mobility in the Erasmus+ Internship Guide.