The governmental edict on the measures to be taken applies to the operations of our university as well. During the emergency, the services of the Student Office will be primarily available online.
You can use the following options to get your administrative tasks done smoothly:
If you need assistance regarding a topic that is not listed on our digital platform, you can write an e-mail to the relevant thematic e-mail address, where our colleagues are waiting for your questions:
If you need a document in the original paper format that is not listed above, or if you need assistance regarding a topic that requires personal consultation, you can book an appointment on the following link:
- in case of study related questions (English full-time BA and MA programs) to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- in case of scholarship related questions to email@example.com,
- Erasmus or other part-time studies (application, travel, documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- you can uninterruptedly submit all your requests listed in the study and examination regulations through Neptun,
- if you need a Certificate of Enrollment or a Credit Certificate in electronic format, you can still uninterruptedly download them from Neptun.
Please note that you can only initiate an electronic administration task or communication from your ……..@stud.uni-corvinus.hu e-mail address. Letters sent from other private e-mail addresses are automatically rejected. Please keep an eye on the university communication where we are providing you up-to-date information.Self Care platform
- The Self Care digital platform was launched on October 19th, with one-stop access for a variety of student education affairs.
- You can access the new system via the link below, which you can only use with your stud email address by logging into the office.