CEMS Master’s in International Management
CEMS is your future!
Join the renowned Master’s in International Management one-year programme which was developed by scientific and business leaders to bring you one of the most efficient and successful training in the world with the best practices in domestic and international leadership. In Hungary it is only available at Corvinus!
Extended application deadline for the academic year 2022/23: November 26, 2021.
- in Mobility Manager: 12 PM
in CEMS database: 11:59 PM
- International contacts from around the world
- Exciting international semester
- Term abroad at a partner institution
- Professional internship opportunities
- Skill seminars offered by Corporate partners
- Global alumni network and alumni mentor programs to make sure you get your dream job
- 0 tuition fee at Corvinus
- 3 years after the graduation the average salary is 51,852 USD/year with the Corvinus diploma and 83,022 USD/year with a CEMS diploma
- 97% of CEMS graduates can find employment within 3 months
- 82% of the CEMS Alumni have already worked in multiple countries
- CEMS graduates found employment in 75 countries of the world, so an international career is not a question with this degree
- 70+ multinational companies in partnership who are happy to hire you after graduation