Welcome to the Admission Information website of the Corvinus Doctoral Schools!
For Stipendium Hungaricum applicants
In need of Supervisor’s letter of recommendation for Stipendium Hungaricum applications? You are at the right place!
!!!The endorsement letter request for the academic year 2024-25 has been closed!!!
thank you for your interest in the doctoral program of the Corvinus Doctoral Schools!
Here at Corvinus University we use the term “Endorsement letter” instead of Supervisor’s letter of recommendation, we provide this document for SH applications. You do not need to contact any potential supervisors, because we appoint supervisors after the successful completion of the application process.
Please fill in the request form below with your name, nationality, e-mail address, title of research topic and a brief summary of your research topic (max. 1,200 characters).
- we are unable to endorse research proposals that do not fit the research profile of any of our doctoral schools.
- endorsement letter requests are accepted only until 10 January 2024 (23:59 Central European Time).
- we are going to send out the endorsement letters in 2 rounds:
- those who send their requests until the 15th of December 2023, will receive the endorsement letters until 20th of December
- those who send their requests until the 10th of January 2024, will receive the endorsement letters until the 12th January please do not ask for them before these dates.
- even if you would like to apply for more than 1 doctoral program, please fill in the form only once, and upload the received endorsement letter for each application.
Admission information for other applicants
Here you can find all the important and specific information about the admission processes and the research project proposals of our four doctoral schools.
Official website of the Hungarian Doctoral Council