University of Bamberg
The central district of Bamberg has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1993. There are many university facilities in this historic part of the city, meaning that Bamberg’s valuable cultural heritage is an integral part of scientific life. Approximately 1,200 of the university’s roughly 13,500 students are international students.
In case of questions please write to email@example.com!
Conditions for participation
Second-year students of the Applied Economics program in Hungarian and English can apply for the program.
· minimum B2 level German language exam
· How many students can participate per year? 5
· Which semester is spent at the partner? Year 3 (autumn + spring)
· Number of credits to be completed at the partner: 60 ECTS
· Thesis: in German in Bamberg
· Thesisdefense and final exam: According to the Corvinus requirements
· Title of second degree: European Economic Studies
· Scholarship opportunity: Erasmus +, DAAD