Kedge Business School (Bachelor)
Kedge Business School is the largest independent business school in France and one of the few institutions which has the three largest and most influential accreditations: EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB. Kedge is the leading management research institute of France, and it is regularly selected by the Financial Times as one of the Top 40 European Business and Management Institutions.
In case of questions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Conditions for participation
Second-year students in Business and Management can apply for the program.
- minimum TOEFL IBT 79 or equivalent English language exam
· How many students can participate per year? 5
· Which semester is spent at the partner? Year 3 (autumn + spring)
· Instead of 7, you can finish in 8 semesters
· Number of credits to be completed at the partner: 60 ECTS
· A 20-week internship must be completed according to Kedge’s requirements
· Thesis defense and final exam: in English, according to the Corvinus requirements
· Title of second degree: Diplôme du Programme Supérieur de Gestion et de Commerce (Diploma in Management and Commerce)
· Scholarship opportunity: Erasmus +