BEFORE THE EXCHANGE SEMESTER
All students must arrange their visa, health insurance, accommodation and travel to the partner university.
Check the course offer, cost of living, visa requirements of the partner university at: http://www.cems.org/academic-members/our-members/list/
Check CEMS students’ experiences at the partner university at: http://cemsclubbudapest.com/category/blog/
All CEMS students participating in an exchange semester have to comply with the Mobility Rules of the Faculty. Please consult the following page for the regulation and download the Learning Agreement.
ADMINISTRATIVE ISSUES BEFORE TRAVELLING
Start administrative steps at least one month before travelling!
- Activate your semester in Neptun (on course registration week)
- Register for „Semester abroad” course in Neptun (on course registration week)
- If you would like to proceed with your studies in your Corvinus master programme during your exchange semester, you can submit a request for Reduced Curriculum for 2 courses through Neptun, register for these two courses on course registration week
- Learning Agreement and „G-kari melléklet” has to be submitted to Erasmus Office (the Vice Dean will sign it)
- You only have to include core courses and compulsory elective courses on the „G-kari melléklet” and have it signed by the professor teaching the equivalent course at Corvinus
- If you go to the EU and get Erasmus grant, fill in the Erasmus+ Learning Agreement
- If you are going outside the EU fill in the other form
- If you get Campus Mundi grant, fill in the Campus Mundi Learning Agreement
- Please write CEMS MIM Program on top of your Learning Agreement to let the Vice Dean know that your mandatory core course will be the CEMS core course
- Register for courses at the partner university
DURING YOUR STAY ABROAD
- If you make changes to the Learning Agreement have it signed by the partner university and send it back to the Erasmus Office by email within 15 days from the change
- Without a valid LA you will have to pay back the Erasmus grant!
- Follow all administrative steps required by the International Office
AFTER THE EXCHANGE SEMESTER
Documents to be submitted after arrival home:
- Request for Credit Transfer
- Transcript of records (original)
- Learning Agreement
- G-kari melléklet (signed before travelling abroad)
Administrator: Corvinus master programme coordinator
Deadline: Fall semester abroad: 15 March
Spring semester abroad: 15 September
Only those courses can be transferred that are included in the Learning Agreement and in the Request Form.
Your Transcript from the Partner University will arrive at the CEMS Office. You will be informed about it by email.
Please read the Credit Transfer regulation: http://www.uni-corvinus.hu/index.php?id=50858