For Current Students
Join the social media platforms of CEMS Club Budapest to always stay connected withyour peers and know what is going on recently.
Start the administrative steps at least one month before travelling!
- Activate your semester in Neptun (on course registration week)
- Register for „Semester abroad” course in Neptun (on course registration week)
- If you would like to proceed with your studies in your Corvinus master programme during your exchange semester, you can submit a request for Reduced Curriculum for 2 courses through Neptun, register for these two courses on course registration week
- Learning Agreement and „G-kari melléklet” has to be submitted to Erasmus Office (the Vice Dean will sign it)
- You only have to include core courses and compulsory elective courses on the „G-kari melléklet” and have it signed by the professor teaching the equivalent course at Corvinus
- If you go to the EU and get Erasmus grant, fill in the Erasmus+ Learning Agreement
- If you are going outside the EU fill in the other form
- If you get Campus Mundi grant, fill in the Campus Mundi Learning Agreement
- Please write CEMS MIM Program on top of your Learning Agreement to let the Vice Dean know that your mandatory core course will be the CEMS core course
- Register for courses at the partner university
During your stay abroad:
- If you make changes to the Learning Agreement have it signed by the partner university and send it back to the Erasmus Office by email within 15 days from the change
- Without a valid LA you will have to pay back the Erasmus grant!
- Follow all administrative steps required by the International Office
After the exchange semester documents to be submitted after arrival home:
- Request for Credit Transfer
- Transcript of records (original)
- Learning Agreement
- G-kari melléklet (signed before travelling abroad)
Administrator: Corvinus master programme coordinator
Deadline: Fall semester abroad: 15 March
Spring semester abroad: 15 September
Only those courses can be transferred that are included in the Learning Agreement and in the Request Form.
Your Transcript from the Partner University will arrive at the CEMS Office. You will be informed about it by email.
Please read the Credit Transfer regulation!
The CEMS MIM programme
The CEMS MIM programme is very demanding and together with the Corvinus master programme it represents an increased workload for students. Think carefully about scheduling your Corvinus and CEMS courses taking into consideration the course equivalencies between the two programmes.
Generally CEMS classes are very interactive and engaging and you will experience a lot of different teaching styles at the partner universities. The CEMS programme is a unique experience as you have the opportunity to work together with your fellow Corvinus students from other master programmes as well as with CEMS exchange students from partner univerisites.
The exam period for CEMS students at Corvinus is very intense, you will take all your exams on the first week of the exam period.
CEMS Club Budapest
By being accepted to the CEMS Programme you automatically become a member of the CEMS Club. You can participate in a wide range of events organised by CEMS Club Budapest from winter and summer camp to international dinner with your fellow CEMSies, from cultural programmes and hiking to a fancy christmas ball each year.
You can leverage on the knowledge and experience of local CEMS Alumni by getting career advice during the SAMP mentor programme or attending AlumNights dealing with the most pressing business-related issues.
CEMS Corporate Partners
CEMS Corporate Partners are actively involved in all elements of the CEMS curriculum: courses, skill seminars and business projects. They regularly take part in extracurricular activities with CEMS Club Budapest like rotation dinners, charity run etc. The CEMS Office prepares a CV book of each CEMS academic year and sends it to Corporate partners who use the book to select future interns or employees.
Please read the student guide carefully and follow the recommendations!
Please note that the CEMS semester is valid if you have min. 24 ECTS and no more than 37.5 ECTS.
Students are responsible for finding their own internship. The minimum requirement for class year 2016/17 is 10 consecutive weeks. From class year 2017/18 the minimum requirement decreased to 8 consecutive weeks.
Where to find?
- CEMS Corporate Partners
- CEMS Career Forum
- The CEMS Office and CEMS Alumni posts internship offers on CEMS Club Budapest Google group
When you have found your internship, you have to register it in the CEMS database. Please check the registration and validation process here.