This competition is open to graduate (MSc) students.
- Pandemic in the media
- Pandemic and politics
- Social challenges generated by the pandemic
- Pandemic and science
- Pandemic and technology
- Remote teaching and remote life: opportunities and challenges
- Pandemic and industry 4.0
- Use of robots and AI during the pandemic
- Impact of COVID-19 on corporate sustainability
- Tourism businesses in the crisis
- Impact of COVID.19 on the banking sector
- HR challenges generated by COVID-19
- Content and format requirements
- Expected volume of the case study: 4000 - 5000 words (including the abstract and the references)
- The main text of the case study starts with a summary of 100-150 words (abstract)
- Each figure and picture may take the space of 150 words (approx. one paragraph)
Deadline of submission: 7 May 2021
Please submit the papers in electronic form, in word and PDF formats in the EFOP 363 word template with image elements to the following address:
Category I: To Alexandra Béni, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category II: To Vanda Harmat, e-mail: email@example.com
The submitted material should include the statement provided at the end of the call, signed and scanned by the applicant.
Detailed information on subjects, structure and fees is available here.
The University conducts this tender in the framework of project No. EFOP-3.6.3-VEKOP-16-2017-00007, titled „Young researchers from talented students”.