The Corvinus-MSM-SEED Executive MBA is a joint dual-degree program of Corvinus University, SEED Business School and the Maastricht School of Management (MSM):
- The program and courses are developed jointly by the three institutions.
- Faculty members of all schools are involved in teaching.
- Courses take place at two locations: the core courses are held in Budapest while the specializations courses in Maastricht at the MBA Specialization Summer School.
- Participants receive two MBA degrees upon successful completion of the program: one from Corvinus University and one from MSM.
The program focuses on transition to general management. It covers the essential knowledge of all functional areas, prepares the participants for leadership role and focuses on the mastery of 2 important skills: problem solving and team work.
Next Intake starts in 25 September 2020
Application deadline: 07 September 2020
120 ECTS Credits
Budapest (Hungary)and Maastricht (the Netherlands)
3 full days on average per month (Friday-Saturday-Sunday), occasionally Thursdays too
plus 2 weeks summer specialization camp
Course listcore courses and specializations + optional workshops, and electives + leadership camp
- AMBA – Association of MBAs,
- IACBE – The International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education,
- ACBSP – Accreditation Council For Business School & Programs,
- EPAS – EFMD Program Accreditation System
- EQUIS – EFMD Quality Improvement System