Due to the coronavirus situation, the use of the gym beyond physical education is classes is currently suspended.
The gym is located in the Kinizsi Street dormitory (H-1092 Bp. Kinizsi u. 2-6.), close to the university.
The USE OF INDOOR GYM SHOES AND TOWELS is mandatory in the gym, and it is prohibited to bring bags.
The maximum training time per session is 2 hours!
IT IS MANDATORY TO RETURN THE HAND WEIGHTS AND DISCS AFTER STRENGTH TRAINING!
You can use the gym only at your own risk!
| Monday-Wednesday|| 17:00-23:45 ||(entry until 10:30 p.m.!)|
|Tuesday-Thursday-Friday:|| 15:30-23:45 ||(entry until 10:30 p.m.!)|
|Weekends:|| 10:00-20:00 ||(entry until 06:45 p.m.!)|Gym pass price:
Passes can be purchased during these hours:
- HUF 5,000 / 15 sessions
- HUF 4,000 / 10 sessions
- HUF 2,500 / 5 sessions
Monday – Thursday: 01:00 – 03:30 p.m.
Payments can be made is cash only.
Gym passes are sold: Physical Education and Sport Center, 4-6 Közraktár Street Floor 5 Room 509, administrator Adrienn BALOGH, telephone: 482-7193, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the issuance of the gym pass bring your Corvinus student ID and an ID-size photo! (we do not accept photocopies!)
- The use of training clothes, training shoe and towels is mandatory in the gym for hygiene reasons!
- The improper use of the gym machines and equipment can not only shorten the lifespan thereof but is dangerous as well, therefore if you do not know how to use a machine, then ask for help before starting to use it.
- The weight discs and other pieces of equipment (bar, single dumbbell, handle, etc.) must be put back to their places after use.
- All users must preserve the condition of the gym. Everybody can be prosecuted for damaging the equipment or for theft, and can be obliged to reimburse the damages.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring food to the gym area.
- Consuming refreshing liquids during the training is recommended, however, everybody must take the empty bottles with themselves after finishing training.
- Ventilation of the room must be ensured by keeping the windows open, provided that it is not made impossible by external circumstances (e.g. blizzard).
- Anyone who uses the services of the gym without a gym pass can be obliged to purchase a full-price gym pass for the semester concerned.
- One gym pass can be used by one person only. In case of any abuse related to the gym pass, the gym pass will be revoked immediately and the rights related to it will cease.
- If there is any problem with any of the machines or equipment, the gym doorman must be notified immediately, who will notify the person responsible.
- You may use the gym at your on risk.
- The gym pass is valid only together with the student ID (for students) or personal ID (in case of faculty members). These must be provided to the gym doorman upon arrival.