Back to main page
PhD Studentship: Gender smart procurement systems
An Early Stage Researcher (ESR) position is available at the Corvinus University of Budapest, within the EU-funded Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Innovative Training Network (ITN) on sustainability and procurement in international, European, and national systems (SAPIENS. GA n. 956696).
The ESR will work within Institute of Business Economics on a PhD research project with the provisional title “Gender smart procurement systems”. The ESR will work under the supervision of Tünde Tátrai, Gyöngyi Vörösmarty on a project that will investigate gender related issues in procurement. This will include human competency requirements of procurement field and also include social responsibility problems including gender equal sourcing.
We are seeking highly motivated and mobile candidates with a strong academic record holding at least a master’s degree in a relevant subject, fluency in English and other linguistic skills and advantage if the candidate have some subject knowledge of public procurement law and policy and/or sustainability. The successful candidate will be required to enrol as a PhD student and prepare a thesis for examination.
- Organisation/company: Corvinus University of Budapest
- Researcher profile: Early Stage Researcher, Registered PhD Student
- Application deadline: 30/04/2021 00:00 - UTC
- Location: Corvinus University of Budapest, located in Budapest, Hungary
- Type of contract: temporary, full time (40 hours per week)
- Duration: fixed term (36 months – 1th Sept 2021 - 31th Aug 2024)
For further information on job description and responsibilities, salary, benefits and the application process itself, please click here.