Trial access to HeinOnline databaseUnlimited trial access to HeinOnline Academic Global database until May, 15, 2023.
The trial subscription will be available to the HeinOnline Academic Global package. The HeinOnline Academic Global package includes an entire digital library containing nearly 3,100 law and law-related journals published in more than 60 different countries alongside international content, including historical and current constitutions from every country in the world, a comprehensive database of international treaties and an impressive collection of world trials.
HeinOnline is a multidisciplinary research database covering nearly 1,500 research topics and several academic subjects including:
- Constitutional Law
- Laws of the Sea
- Human Rights
- Women’s Studies
- Criminal Law
- International Trade
- And much more!
Training resources for HeinOnline:
- Knowledge Base: Access training guide, videos, and more
- LibGuides: Each guide features database-specific content, search tips, tools, features, training materials, and more
- HeinOnline Blog: Be the first to know about new content and features available in HeinOnline by signing up for our blog
- Live Support: Contact our dedicated support team via live chat, email, or at (800) 277-6995
- Training & Demos: Our support specialists provide database training and product demos via live web conference
More information is available in Trials/webinars