International Higher Education Teacher Award 2021/2022Information webinar on 25 November
The PROFFORMANCE consortium announces an International Higher Education Teacher Award in partner countries: Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Georgia, Hungary, and Serbia. The purpose of this award is to identify, acknowledge and recognize excellent teaching practices and to provide opportunities not only for sharing and exchanging best examples, but also to encourage cooperation between the Higher Education Institutions of the European Higher Education Area.
Who can apply: Teaching staff of state-recognized higher education institutions in the consortium partner countries.
What can be the content of an application: Good practices in the following categories:
- Category 1. Student-centred course design
- Category 2. Innovative teaching and learning
- Category 3. Students’ learning assessment
- Category 4. Impact and mission with and for society
In the evaluation the following horizontal aspects are worth extra points:
- Inclusion and diversity
Reasons to apply
- to present your best practice at a large international conference in 2022
- to become a member of the PROFFORMANCE network, where you can share and find best practices relevant tohigher educationteachers’ activities
- to get publicity and promotion of your good practice
- to find tools for improving your teaching practice and to motivate your students
- to find partners for possible cooperation projects
- to get good references for project applications.
Application deadline: Applications should be submitted with the approval of the superior of the applicant (head of department/dean/rector/etc.) by 15th December 2021 at the latest, using the application platform directly on the PROFFORMANCE website.
Where to apply: award.profformance.eu/
The application package can be reached here.
For further questions, please contact the helpdesk at email@example.com
Evaluation and awards
The submissions will be evaluated by an international jury consisting of independent experts of the field.
The best practices of the awardees will be promoted in diverse publications, newsletters, websites including profformance.eu, and will be available at the “PROFFORMANCE best practices of teaching excellence” database at profformance.eu website.
Tempus Public Foundation, on behalf of the PROFFORMANCE International Consortium is organizing an information webinar on 25 November 2021 at 4 pm on the PROFFORMANCE International Higher Education Teacher Award.
Participation in the webinar is free, but registration is required.
Registration and connection can be found here.
At the event, the most important information about the call will briefly be presented and participants may raise their questions about the application.
More information on the International Higher Education Teacher Award is available at: https://profformance.eu/call-for-application