Jump to main content
Back to main page

How can I have subjects completed at another higher education institution recognised?

You must submit a credit recognition application for that purpose. It is important to note that the procedure is subject to a charge and can only be conducted at a specific stage in the semester. 

Copied to clipboard
GEN.:2024.05.23. - 17:53:22