Baker Hughes University Bootcamp 5.0 in partnership with ACCA
Baker Hughes in partnership with ACCA organizes its traditional Bootcamp online on 04 February. Alongside interesting programs, you can also take part in a case study competition and even secure an internship opportunity.
The Baker Hughes Bootcamp not only consists of a series of professional presentations, but also a mini case study competition where you have to work in teams to solve a case. The top three teams will be awarded with valuable prizes, and the most outstanding performers in the competition can win an internship.
Both undergraduate and master’s students are welcome to attend the English-language event.
- 10.00 am – 10.15 am: Online Attendance
- 10.15 am – 11.00 am: Welcome & Introduction to Baker Hughes with focus on Finance
- 11.00 am – 11.15 am: ACCA and cooperation with Baker Hughes
- 11.15 am – 11.30 am: Online Game
- 11.30 am – 11.45 am: Case Study Briefing & Assignment
- 11.45 am – 12.15 pm: Lunch
- 12.15 pm – 2.15 pm: Case Study Breakout Discussion & Finalization
- 2.15 pm – 2.30 pm: Sharing Session: Leader’s story
- 2.30 pm – 3.15 pm: Presentation
- 3.15 pm – 3.45 pm: Sharing Session
- 3.45 pm – 4.00 pm: Announcement & Closing Remarks
You can find the registration link here. Number of the participants is limited, successful registrants will be contacted in advance.