Centre for Horizon Europe
The Corvinus Centre for Horizon Europe operating as part of the Research Management Office was established on 1 January 2021, at the time of the launch of the new EU research grant cycle. Its objective is to assist the staff of the University in the preparations for participation in international calls, especially under the Horizon Europe programme.
We offer the following research support services
- Information events about funding opportunities and hot topics of the European Research Area
- Trainings and courses held by experts for researchers
- Monitoring of calls for proposals related to the main research fields of the University, recommending grant opportunities to individual researchers/research teams
- Providing personalized professional consultations to researchers: incubation of research ideas and turning research ideas into projects
- Support in finding consortia or project partners: representing the University and presenting its project ideas at brokerage events, searching for possibilities of joining new consortia and contacting potential partners
- Project budget planning
- In case of consortium coordination: management of the proposal writing process, , support to researchers in the elaboration of the proposal and, as necessary, writing the non-scientific parts to meet the requirements of the European Commission, quality assurance and review of the application,
- Taking care of the pre-award project management tasks (from the application idea to the beginning of the term), supporting researchers during consortium meetings,
- Liaise and interact with international research management organisations and funding agencies
- Cooperation with the Project Management unit in management issues, joint consultation possibilities
Proposal initiation sheet
Crowdhelix platorm to expand international project partnerships
Corvinus University is a member of Crowdhelix, an Open Innovation network for research organisations and businesses seeking funding from the EU’s €95 billion ‘Horizon Europe’ programme.
The network is powered by the Crowdhelix platform, a custom-built Open Innovation platform where collaborations centre on a number of topic-focused communities called ‘Helixes’ (e.g. Health Helix, Food Helix, Circular Plastics Helix). As a staff member at Corvinus you can have access to the platform where you can profile yourself and your expertise, post collaboration opportunities, and connect with other experts in your area.
Other benefits of Crowdhelix membership include access to collaboration events organised by specific Helixes to help launch successful project consortia and networking events which aim to bring the members of the network together. The Crowdhelix team can also provide specialist help in obtaining funding and introduce you to potential partners for your project.
To sign up to the Crowdhelix platform, please use your university email address and go to https://crowdhelix.com/signup
During the Research Week in January 2023, the Research Management Office presented the use of the Crowdhelix platform, including the creation of a researcher profile and the process of sharing calls for proposals. The video of the presentation is available here.
Institutional contact person:
E épület, 217, 625
Phone: +36 70 332 0835 • Ext: 7181
E épület, 217
Phone: +36 1 482 5481