Courses for free:
crossfit, body toning workout, soccer, floorball, funktional training, running, jujutsu,basketball, kayak-canoe, gym, folk dance, pilates, ping-pong, volleyball, stepaerobic, spinal exercises, badminton, TRX, hiking, swimming, gymnastics to musicCourses for extra charge:
tennis, stretching, yoga (to be paid through NEPTUN), aikido, judo, ballroom dancing, zumba,salsa, clip dance, hip-hop (to be paid on the class to the teacher)
For BSc students:
For MSc students or BSc students who fulfilled already two P.E. semester:
- PE is anobligatory subject, you HAVE TO complete two courses during your first twoacademic years.
- You can onlyregister for one PE course a semester through Neptun system.
- For the first time you can register only for free classes or tennis or stretching.
- After one fulfilled P.E. semester would be possible to register for the courses for extra charge, too: yoga, aikido, judo, ballroom dancing, zumba,salsa, clip dance, hip-hop.
- IMPORTANT! Should astudent miss two classes at the beginning of the semester, her/his name will beautomatically deleted by the teacher.
- You CAN attend at “free” P.E. classes, if you would like to, WITH registration through the Neptun system for 5.000,- HUF registration fee.
- Payment procedure is:
- Finances/Payment/Transcribe Item/Payment titles: Service/Terms: 2020/21/1 /Service Type: Fee for Physical Education class (5.000 ,-HUF)/Create Item/Transfer
- Active class participation (please don’t be late!)
- During a semester you can miss five classes. You have to make up for three of them. Please ask your PE teacher about the make-up possibilities.
- Please make up for your missed classes in short time (two weeks). Don’t postpone it until the final weeks of the semester.
- You can even make up for your classes IN ADVANCE.
- You can only take part in one PE class per day, regardless of whether it’s a regular or a make-up class. At a make-up class, please ask your PE teacher for a written confirmation.
- There aren’t any make-up possibilities in the last two weeks of the semester.
- For the classes held in the sports hall it is recommended to bring a towel to cover the gym mat with, because of health reasons. For the same reasons it is obligatory to use a towel in the gym.