„In cooperation with practice”
Our Institute is constantly looking for possibilities to cooperate with companies and business organisations, and, in parallel with that, we are happy to establish new forms of relationships at the request of companies, too. One of the strengths of our trainings is practice-orientation, in which we have had a number of corporate partners so far, but we wish to extend and enrich these relations in the future – naturally, to the satisfaction of the cooperating business association partners. Our cooperations may be fruitful primarily at the following areas:
- Receive students doing their bachelor’s programmes for internship
- Deliver lectures in practically any of our subjects
- Deliver lectures at the professional events of the “VezSzerv Club”
- Consultation for degrees, assessment of degrees
- Announce a tender for internship for “VezSzerv” students
- Announce department and student research projects
- Produce corporate case studies
- Case study contest organised by students and the Department
- Sponsoring professional events
- Requests for academic literature and professional consultation
Our first corporate project subjects started in 1995. Presently, all students in the fifth year participate in one of the human resource management, the management control or the strategic management projects. Our new master’s students are looking for process organisation and organisation transformation projects, too, in addition to the above topics. Students studying here under the European CEMS programme are pursuing projects in English at the companies. Within these projects, students solve relevant (for the cooperating company, too) practical problems in groups of 3-4, in 8-10 weeks, under the guidance of teachers and managers.
A few examples for these projects:
- Setting up a performance evaluation system at Argosz Insurance Company
- Process efficiency analysis for the transportation processes of Bellis Rt.
- Balanced Scorecard feasibility study for BKV Rt.
- Supporting the business planning of Bayernwerk (E-ON)
- Fluctuation analysis at Generali-Providencia Rt.
- Analysis of the training system at Chinoin
- Development of 360-degree evaluation questionnaire at Frito Lay’s
- Analysis of the benefit system of Hewlett Packard
- Integration of new entrants to ABB Power Generation Kft.
Method of establishing contact
All staff members are at your disposal to discuss cooperations!
Open research seminar
I hereby invite you to the next research seminar of Institute of Strategy and Management. The seminar will be delivered by Professor Mike Troilo (Chapman Chair and Professor, The University of Tulsa, OK) and Associate Professor Michal Zdziarski (University of Warsaw) on Corporate Governance.
The research seminar will take place on Wednesday the 18th of October from 17:20-18:50 in E.3005 (Main building), the agenda of the seminar will be:
- Corporate Governance Codes and Firm Performance: Evidence from Europe
- Questions and answers
- Open discussion & collaboration opportunities
Please register for the seminar in email at email@example.com until Wednesday noon.