We would kindly like to invite you to register for the EMAC Annual Conference 2022, taking place on May 24-27, 2022 In Budapest, Hungary.
The EMAC Annual Conference 2022 will be organised onsite (fully offline) on May 24-27,2022 in Budapest, Hungary and we are delighted that the community members can meet in person again after such a long time.
Of course, we are monitoring all the circumstances that can influence the conference and we are ready to switch to a fully online one if needed.
Although in Hungary there are no COVID-restrictions at the moment, airlines may request PCR test for travelling. We kindly ask you to contact the airline companies directly for further information.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Please note that registering onsite is not possible.
General terms and conditions
- Cancellation requests must be sent by e-mail to the EMAC Secretariat to email@example.com
- Cancellations made on or before 15th April 2022 will be refunded less the €75 administration fee. Cancellations made after 15th April 2022 will NOT be refunded.
- No Shows will NOT be refunded.
- Substituting a registered delegate with an alternative person (one of your co-authors only) is acceptable until 20th April 2022 and should be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note that the name and order of the authors will NOT be changed in the conference programme and proceedings.
By no means shall EMAC be held liable, either directly or indirectly, for any problematic issue that may occur within the framework of the Conference and its organisation, not only with respect to the organisers but also with respect to third parties while in the performance of duties or services even indirectly related to the Conference.
This contractual liability exemption clause is equally valid in case of an event of force majeure which leads to the disruption and/or the partial or complete cancellation of the Conference programme, for reasons not attributable to EMAC. An event of force majeure is defined as an unforeseen and exceptional event – be it climatic, environmental, political or socio-economic – and does not imply any limitation.
Furthermore, the delegate also expressly agrees to totally absolve EMAC from any responsibility and liability with regard to travel insurance and related costs or claims. It is solely up to the individual to seek out and purchase or otherwise obtain the necessary insurance with regards to his/her travel, etc. and/or to independently issue a claim against any third party that may be responsible for direct or indirect losses or damages caused to or suffered by the delegate en route to and from the Conference.