Online paper submission and guidelines
The Corvinus University of Budapest and EMAC invite electronic submissions to the EMAC 2022 Annual Conference scheduled on May 24-27, 2022 in Budapest, Hungary
- Submission of papers: Monday 6 December 2021 (16:00 CET Time)
- Submission of Doctoral Colloquium: Thursday 27 January 2022
- Notification to the authors: March 2022
- Early bird online registration: Friday 08 April 2022
- Latest online registration: Tuesday 24 May 2022
For the guidelines and submission, please click here:
Before you submit, please make sure that:
- no author information is mentioned on the paper;
- you submit your paper in PDF format
You can submit only one paper to a competitive track (Track 1 to 17) as the presenting author. You can however be the non-presenting and non-submitting author of multiple submitted papers. Participation in special session is exempted from the one-presenter limitation.
Please note that there are several submission categories, each with their own specific guidelines. Before you start preparing your submission, please carefully review the relevant submission guidelines.
Submissions that fail to adhere to the guidelines will not enter the review process.
If you want to submit a competitive paper in one of the 17 competitive tracks, please read the submission guidelines.
If you want to submit a special session, please read the submission guidelines.