From 5 May, 2021 the Library Halls are open to registered readers with a valid library membership and an immunity certificate.
Opening hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 18:00. For technical reasons, the consultation rooms are closed. For Corvinus citizens without an immunity certificate and other registered readers with a valid membership who do not hold an immunity certificate, borrowing continues to be available via online pre-ordering, and the books can be picked up at the library entrance. Registration and renewal of membership for external readers are temporarily suspended. Corvinus citizens may apply for registration and renewal of membership. Handling of cash is suspended.
The rules of visiting the Library in person are the following:
- On entering the Library, it is necessary to present the immunity certificate and library card.
- Wearing a mask is obligatory on the whole premises of the Library. Reading and studying without masks is only allowed at the reading tables.
- Personal distancing is mandatory.
- In the Reading Halls and the e-Labs only studying spots provided with a chair can be used. Chairs cannot be removed.
- The use of external hand sanitizers is recommended.