There is always a big anticipation of the Kedge International Summer School. You can send in your application until April 11th for the 2021 program. 23 different courses and 11 program packages await applicants.
Each course is worth 5 ECTS credits, covering 30 hours per course. The program packages contain 2 courses, newer packages arrive every 2-4 weeks. Classes run from Monday to Thursday, with business visits or social events on Fridays complementing the program, which you can tailor to your own needs: you can choose just one course, or you can even choose from several courses from different packages.
- Arts in France (Paris)
- Supply Chain Design & Management (online)
- Sports Marketing & Management (online)
- Design Thinking & Managing the Creative Process (Marseille)
- Entrepreneurship (online)
- Value Creation & Digital Marketing (Bordeaux)
- Disruptive Technologies (online)
- Wine & Tourism in France (Bordeaux)
- Social Business, innovations and sustainable entrepreneurship (online)
- Global Finance & International Business (Marseille)
- Ethics in business & society and sustainable change (Marseille)
Registration fee: 100€ to be paid for Kedge to finalize the application. Thanks to the partnership between Kedge Business School and Corvinus University of Budapest students will be able to join courses without paying the tuition fee.