Kedge International Digital Winter SchoolWe are pleased to announce the launching of the Kedge International Digital Winter School on Disruptive Technologies & Modern Management.
The programme will take place from January 4th to January 15th 2021 and will feature:
- Course 1: January 4-8, Data Management
- Course 2: January 11-15, Creating customer value with innovative technologies
The programme includes:
- 2 courses, corresponding to 30 hours of classes and the delivery of 5 ECTS per course
- Interactive classes
- Live and asynchronous sessions
- Coaching & feedbacks from our professors
- A virtual business visit to a company using these cutting edge technologies (TBC)
- Access to our digital learning environment and associated tools
- Access to our digital library
- Official Course Transcripts and a Certificate
They offer a flexible programme that allows you to follow one or both courses depending on your interests, needs & timing.
Registration fee: 100€ to be paid for Kedge to finalize the application.
For more information please go to https://student.kedge.edu/programmes/the-kedge-digital-international-winter-school or contact Ms Edina Gazda at email@example.com.
Apply here. Application deadline: October 26th