Green TransportWorkshop of the Energy Think Tank Platform of the Visegrad Cooperation
Date: 22 January, 2021, 10:00 - 12:30
Location: online, the registration interface is available here.
The aim of the workshop is to compare the V4 countries' experiences in the fields of green transport and the development of electromobility. During the workshop, we will discuss the following topics:
- Railway transport as a part of the European Green Deal in a regional context
- A comparative approach to green transport plans in V4 countries due to 2030 targets
- Electromobility in V4 countries - main challenges
- Zbigniew Gryglas, Deputy Minister of State Assets, Poland
- Szymon Byliński, Director of Electromobility and Hydrogen Department, Polish Ministry of Climate and Environment
- Márk Alföldy-Boruss, Head of Department, Hungarian Ministry for Innovation and Technology
- Edit Szilágyiné Bátorfi, Executive Director, International Visegrad Fund
- Paweł Wróbel, Head of Gate Brussels
- Marcin Roszkowski, Chair, Instytut Jagielloński
The detailed agenda can be found here.
For more information and registration please visit REKK's homepage.