Study administration during the epidemicStudy administration process from the 19th April
We would like to kindly inform you that from the 19th April the personal study administration will be available again at the Student Services Office. You can book your appointment here.
We will still primarily provide you with study administration online. To keep it running smoothly, you can use the following options:
1. Find out about the topic in question via our digital platform “Manage it online” / “Self Care”:
• Hungarian-language full-time undergraduate, master’s and undivided master’s degree students
• Hungarian-language correspondence and evening work undergraduate, master’s and specialized further training
• English-language full-time undergraduate and graduate students
2. If you need help with an issue not found on the digital platform, write to our thematic e-mail addresses where our colleagues are waiting for your questions:
• In study-related matters, in the case of full-time training in Hungarian at firstname.lastname@example.org, in the case of part-time training at email@example.com, and in the case of full-time training in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Scholarship-related questions: email@example.com
• Questions related to partial training (Erasmus, other) (application, travel, documents): firstname.lastname@example.org
• you can uninterruptedly submit all your requests listed in the study and examination regulations through the NEPTUN system
• If you need a proof of enrollment or a credit certificate that you will use electronically, you can still uninterruptedly download it from you’re the NEPTUN sytem.
• If you need a certified certificate with an original stamp and signature, write it to us at our e-mail addresses in the first point with the subject “request for an original certificate”. You will receive it by post mail, it will be sent only to your permanent address (the one registered in NEPTUN). Please note that the time between the submission and receipt of the request depends on the operation of the postal service provider.
3. We also provide you with an appointment for online personal study counseling
The online personal study counseling is available on Wednesdays since the 31st March 2021. This 15 Minute long Teams session gives you the opportunity to go through and find solution to more complex issues which require longer explanation. You can book appointment to the online personal study counseling in the following topics:
4. In case of study administration which requires personal consultation you can book your appointment here from the 19th April 2021.
Please note that all electronic administration and correspondence can only be initiated from your official university mail address (email@example.com). Letters sent from other private e-mail addresses will be automatically rejected.
Please keep an eye on the university communication where we provide you with up-to-date information.