Jump to main content
Back to main page

What documents are required for enrolment?

The list of documents may vary by faculty, but you will receive accurate information in an official notice following successful admission. In addition to your identity documents (ID card, address card and tax ID), you will certainly need your school certificates (secondary school leaving certificate or, in the case of a master’s degree, diploma) and their copies.

Copied to clipboard
GEN.:2024.05.18. - 06:16:37