The Corvinus-MSM-SEED Executive MBA Program welcomes young experts or early managerial talents who are or have the potential to grow to general management level.
Ideal participants are open-minded, eager to learn and develop, proficient in English, and have relevant work experience.
Statistics of the 2021 Class (October 2019 intake):
- 39 participants from…
- 22 companies, covering…
- 16 sectors (Automotive, Aviation, Banking, Construction, Consulting, Electronics, FMCG, Insurance, IT, IT/Telco, Manufacturing, Oil&Gas, Online Gaming, PET Packaging, Real Estate, Solar Energy), working in…
- 4 countries (Hungary, Croatia, Slovakia, UK), representing…
- 9 nationalities (Croatia, Bosnia Hercegovina, Egypt, Hungary, Romania, Turkey, India, Slovakia, UK).
- 22% female
- Average age: 36 years
- Average work experience: 12+ years
- University or college degree
- At least five years of work experience
- Proficiency in English (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Pearson, Cambridge)
- Completion of Required Leveling Courses OR GMAT with minimum score of 600 OR Equivalent GRE score
- Two letters of recommendation
- Motivational letter
- Personal interview