Registercode for 2020/21/1 semester: TES_TESTNEVE
There are 2 types of P.E. classes:
Courses for free:
crossfit, body toning workout, soccer, floorball, funktional training, running, jujutsu,basketball, kayak-canoe, gym, folk dance, pilates, ping-pong, volleyball, stepaerobic, spinal exercises, badminton, TRX, hiking, swimming, gymnastics to music
Courses for extra charge:
tennis, stretching, yoga (to be paid through NEPTUN), aikido, judo, ballroom dancing, zumba,salsa, clip dance, hip-hop (to be paid on the class to the teacher)
For BSc students:
PE is anobligatory subject, you HAVE TO complete two courses during your first twoacademic years.
You can onlyregister for one PE course a semester through Neptun system.
For the first time you can register only for free classes or tennis or stretching.
After one fulfilled P.E. semester would be possible to register for the courses for extra charge, too: yoga, aikido, judo, ballroom dancing, zumba,salsa, clip dance, hip-hop.
IMPORTANT! Should astudent miss two classes at the beginning of the semester, her/his name will beautomatically deleted by the teacher.
For MSc students or BSc students who fulfilled already two P.E. semester:
You CAN attend at “free” P.E. classes, if you would like to, WITH registration through the Neptun system for 5.000,- HUF registration fee.
Payment procedure is:
Finances/Payment/Transcribe Item/Payment titles: Service/Terms: 2020/21/1 /Service Type: Fee for Physical Education class (5.000 ,-HUF)/Create Item/Transfer
- active class participation (please don’t be late!)
- During a semester you can miss five classes. You have to make up for three of them. Please ask your PE teacher about the make-up possibilities.
- Please make up for your missed classes in short time (two weeks). Don’t postpone it until the final weeks of the semester.
- You can even make up for your classes IN ADVANCE.
- You can only take part in one PE class per day, regardless of whether it’s a regular or a make-up class. At a make-up class, please ask your PE teacher for a written confirmation.
- There aren’t any make-up possibilities in the last two weeks of the semester.
- For the classes held in the sports hall it is recommended to bring a towel to cover the gym mat with, because of health reasons. For the same reasons it is obligatory to use a towel in the gym.