The Institute performs wide ranging research activity. Its currently running key research projects are the following:
PAQUALITY Erasmus+ Project
- Public Administration Education Quality Enhancement Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership KA203 No – 2018-1-SK01-KA203-046330
- The Project is running at the Department of Public Policy and Management under the professional management of György Hajnal in the field of surveying the programmes providing university degree in public administration in the member states of the European Union.
- The EAPPA accreditation of the Public Policy and Management MSc (both the Hungarian and English language programmes) was performed in connection with the project.
IFEMPOWER Erasmus+ Project
- IFEMPOWER – Interactive and mentorship based FEMale emPOWERment in the field of entrepreneurship
- Erasmus+ Project (2017-2021), professionally managed by Attila Bartha, associate professor of the Department of Public Policy and Management. The project focuses on the development of curriculum harnessing – mainly female – students studying for launching businesses with techniques, which previously restricted their rational risk assumption, the fulfilment of their innovative ideas.
Objectives fulfilled in the course of the project:
- international curriculum development with Austrian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Icelandic, Romanian higher educational and business partners;
- implemented curriculum is built in the elective subject offer of Corvinus University in the form of courses;
- establishment of practical cooperation and mentoring scheme with Hungarian business partners interested in business development.
- Healthcare Performance Intelligence Professionals (HealthPros) – Marie Skłodowska-Curie
- Innovative Training Networks (MSCA-ITN- ETN).
- Project Manager (Hungary): Petra Baji PhD habil, Department of Health Economics
- Project manager: Prof. Niek S. Klazinga
- The programme running between 2018-2021 is coordinated by the Medical University of Vienna.
- Head of programme: Prof. Judit Simon, Corvinus University of Budapest
- Head researcher: Prof. Valentin Brodszky, Department of Health Economics
- The objective of the interdisciplinary consortium is to improve the comparability of data based on proof necessary for health decision making within the country and among countries.
Excellence Programme for Higher Educational Institutes (Hungarian acronym: FIKP)
- ‘Financial and Retail Services’ thematic area programme of the Excellence Programme for Higher Education Institutes (1783-3/2018/FEKUTSTRAT)
- Topic: Health care, social burden: present and future costs, requirement and assessment of innovations.
- We applied successfully for year 2 of the research programme announced by the Ministry of Innovation and Technology (Hungarian acronym: ITM) (NKFIH-1163-10/2019).
- Manager: Valentin Brodszky, Department of Health Economics
- Period: 1 June 2018 – 31 May 2021
Thematic Area Excellence Programme (Hungarian acronym: TTKP)
Programme announced by the Ministry of Innovation and Technology supported from the National Research Development and Innovation Fund of Hungary (NKFIH-869-10/2019). The professional coordinator of the Thematic Area Excellence Programme titled ‘Potential, forms, social and economic use of innovation in the digitising society’ at the Corvinus University of Budapest is dr. Zsombor Zrubka, professor of the Department of Health Economics. The title of the subproject carried out at the department within the framework of the project is: ‘Social and economic use of innovations: digitalisation and health industry’, managed by Prof. László Gulácsi.
Titles of the researches running within the frameworks of the subproject are:
- Economic and social use of digitalisation in health care and health industry’
- ‘Measurement methods of the economic and social use of biotechnology’
- Managed by dr. Zsombor Zrubka, professor of the Department of Health Economics.