The staff of the department have taken part in, and are taking part in, many international and domestic research programs, the most important areas of which are the following:
- corporate aspects of sustainability,
- corporate social responsibility,
- sustainable business models,
- sustainable consumption,
- sustainability performance evaluation and indicators,
- ecological and carbon footprint calculation,
- sustainability issues of education,
- environmental assessment,
- environmental and climate policy.
As a result of our research activities, we contribute to the development of the field with numerous Q1/Q2 and other prestigious publications.