Back to main page
Pandemic measures and lifted restrictions
As of 8 April, the Hungarian government has eased some of the pandemic measures. Hungary has surpassed the 2.5 million vaccination count; therefore, the following measures are in place:
- The curfew remains in place, but between 10:00 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- Obligatory, universal mask-wearing.
- Shops may reopen between 5:00 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Limited number of customers at shops.
- Hairdressers and cosmeticians can reopen.
- Bars and restaurants stay closed.
- Public areas and parks remain open to the public.
- Hotels may not yet welcome guests.
We thank you for your patience and calmness during these turbulent times. Make sure to check out our tips regarding mental and physical health in the following page: We are with you at home