The winners of the second CheckINN Tourism Innovation Competition were announced in mid-January, and the brainstorming competition lasted nearly half a year.
Teams of 3 people could enter the competition, the participants were able to compare their innovation proposals in the field of tourism in two rounds. Their creativity was judged by a jury with decades of experience.
The ideas of 210 students from a total of 70 teams competed, and the end result speaks for itself, as Corvinus students were overwhelmingly successful in all three categories: not only did our university students excel in each, but there were a good number of Corvinus on the podium in the second and third stages.
The prize for the winning teams was 3-3 million forints.
Hotel catering category
- Multicultural (BCE)
- Team members: Melitta Kucsera, Nikolett Fábián, Dóra Nguyen
- Consultant: Pinke-Sziva Ivett
- FRANBO (BCE)
- Team members: Anna Sábián, Franciska Teker, Boglárka Lóránth
- Consultant: Krisztina Keller
Active tourism category
Shared first place:
- Water Cinema VíziMozi (BCE)
- Team members: Horváth Regina, Klisóczki Fanni, Nagy Nagy
- Consultant: none
Spa and wellness category
- Hontekergő (BCE)
- Team members: Bori Sipos, Zsanett Őrsi, Ádám Brándisz
- Consultant: Lívia Pintér-Szabó
- RoomSPA (BCE)
- Team members: Tünde Dorottya Kiss, Nikolett Zsámboki, Réka Fülöp
- Consultant: Lívia Szabóné Pintér