The Library is open from 6th SeptemberReaders are welcome to the Library again on weekdays from 8am to 9pm, and on Saturdays from 10am to 4pm. The full scope of services is available (consultation rooms, trainings, personal consultation, etc.)
- For all readers’ security, we recommend the wearing of masks in the Library.
- Please keep a safe distance from other readers.
- Inside reading rooms and e-labs only spaces with chairs can be used. Chairs cannot be removed from their spots.
- Please use the hand sanitizers!
Changes in the Library regulations and service fees:
- The Economics reading room on the second floor has become a community study area where quiet conversations are allowed. Please, make sure you do not disturb other readers in their work.
- Individual study areas, that is, silent zones are the Social sciences reading room on the first floor and the Journal reading room on the third floor.
- Our external (non-Corvinus) readers who have not visited the Library yet, may fill in an online registration form prior to their personal visit.
- We no longer accept cash at the Library. All debts of Corvinus students will be charged and settled via their Neptun account. Our external readers can only pay by bank card.
- The overdue fine is 100 HUF per day of opening, in the case of every loan category.
- After a delay exceeding 60 days, the Library declares the borrowed document lost, and will charge the reader with the document’s compensation fee.