Kedge International Digital Winter SchoolWe are pleased to announce the launching of the Kedge International Digital Winter School on Disruptive Technologies & Modern Management.
We are pleased to announce the launching of the Kedge International Digital Winter School on Disruptive Technologies & Modern Management. In order to allow as many international students as possible to participate, the programme will be conducted online.
Thanks to the partnership between Kedge Business School and Corvinus University of Budapest students will be able to join courses without paying the tuition fee.
The programme will take place from January 4th to January 15th 2021 and will feature:
- Course 1: January 4-8, Data Management
- Course 2: January 11-15, Creating customer value with innovative technologies
The programme includes:
- 2 courses, corresponding to 30 hours of classes and the delivery of 5 ECTS per course
- Interactive classes
- Live and asynchronous sessions
- Coaching & feedbacks from our professors
- A virtual business visit to a company using these cutting edge technologies (TBC)
- Access to our digital learning environment and associated tools
- Access to our digital library
- Official Course Transcripts and a Certificate
They offer a flexible programme that allows you to follow one or both courses depending on your interests, needs & timing.
Registration fee: 100€ to be paid for Kedge to finalize the application.
For more information please go to https://student.kedge.edu/programmes/the-kedge-digital-international-winter-school or contact Ms Edina Gazda at email@example.com.