Invitation: International event on Community-Engaged Research and Learning22 June 2022, 9.00-12.00, Corvinus University of Budapest
Join our in-person training seminar on community-engaged research and learning:
- insights of courses with community partners
- train the trainer „cookbook” for the upskilling of lecturers in community engagement
- peer learning of lecturers via experiential learning
- reimagination of courses for community-engaged learning
We cordially invite you to our international event presenting the outputs of the CIRCLET Erasmus+ Project.
The training seminar targets
- lecturers and
- education development staff interested in community-engaged pedagogies,
- community engagement officers,
- policy- and decision-makers of higher education institutions.
Please circulate this invitation in your institution to interested audiences.
We are presenting the courses reimagined in CIRCLET as well as descriptions of:
- How to redesign courses for community engagement?
- How to run a continuous professional development online modul for community engagement?
- How to set-up and run learning circles of lecturers for community engagement?
CIRCLET website: https://circlet.eu
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org