Workshop – Time allocation and well-being measurement
The aim of the workshop is to:
– discuss different approaches on time use, time allocation, division of time,
– to define well-being and methods of its measurement,
– to point on the specifics of the time allocation of university teachers.
Participation is free, but registration is required. You can indicate your intention to participate by September 20 at one of the following email addresses:
- Mrs. Miroslava Knapková: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Anna Barwińska-Małajowicz: email@example.com
- Mrs. Monika Nová: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Tamás Mizik: email@example.com
There will also be a publication opportunity linked to the conference, which can be read in detail on the website of the Journal of Economics and Social Research.
Deadline for submission of the publication: 15.10.2021.