Villanueva Prince Aian Gozum online PhD defenceThe defence of the dissertation entitled “Conditional and differential? Locating the role of civil society in anti-corruption policy outcomes”.
The Doctoral Council of the Corvinus University of Budapest has admitted the doctoral dissertation of Villanueva Prince Aian Gozum doctoral candidate entitled “Conditional and differential? Locating the role of civil society in anti-corruption policy outcomes” to public defence.
Language of the defence: English
The materials of the dissertation can be viewed in the university Repository.
Please indicate your intention to participate the event, no later than 2 days before the defence to: firstname.lastname@example.org – preferably with your official UNI-CORVINUS email address. Only applicants can join the TEAMS group.
Supervisor: Gajduschek György PhD, Corvinus
Members of the Defence Committee:
- Chair: Bod Péter Ákos DSc, Prof.emeritus Corvinus
- Secretary: Csengődi Sándor PhD Corvinus
- Bartha Attila PhD Corvinus
- Martin József PhD Transparency International
- Hajnal György PhD habil. Corvinus
- Körtvélyesi Zsolt PhD ELTE
- Beretzky Zsuzsanna PhD Corvinus