London or Budapest?Trends in higher education in 2022
The International Department of the Students’ Union invites you to their last event of this semester that they organized together with the Corvinus Fúzió Community student organization.
The aim of the event is to bring foreign studies closer to you; to give a comprehensive picture of Western universities, their operation, and efficiency.
The speakers are young leaders:
- Balázs Orbán, Chairman of the Board of Mathias Corvinus Collegium and National University of Public Service
- Gergely Böszörményi-Nagy, Chairman of the Board of MOME Budapest
During the conversation, they will discuss the following topics:
Personal experience of studying abroad
- The state of the university world and the freedom of research in the Western world
- What can the university give in addition to the traditional classes?
- Can we expect more or better knowledge abroad?
And, of course, your questions will be answered as well; you can ask your questions anonymously, online or at the end of the event in person.
The conversation is going to be held in English and the moderators themselves are competent in the topic of the discourse.
You can find further information at the Facebook event.