COST Info Day: how to build a research network?COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) is an organization that finances research and innovation networks.
Location: Online esemény
Date: 2023 May 24.
COST actions help increase knowledge and strengthen the research and development sector by creating networking opportunities for researchers to meet and discuss ideas.
The COST Info Day is open to all researchers and innovators at any career stage and from any field of research, especially young researchers, as well as R&I staff. The aim is to inform researchers and innovators about how to connect with COST Actions or submit a COST Action proposal, the role and impact of the COST programme, and the benefits of participating in COST for researchers’ careers, with a focus on young researchers.
- 10:00 | Introduction about COST | Dr Ronald de Bruin, Director of the COST Association
- 10:15 | Participation in a COST Action | Tips & tricks to submit a COST Action proposal | Dr Mickael Pero, COST Science Officer
- 10:45 | Networking activities funded within COST Actions | Ms Jeannette Nchung Oru, COST Administrative Officer
- 10:55 | Benefits of participating in a COST Action | Dr Gintarė Pocė, COST Action representative
- 11:15 | Q&A
- 11:30 | End of the session
The online event requires registration. You can register here.