What is CEEPUS?
The word stands for: Central European Exchange Program for University Studies.
Who are members in the programme?
Current member countries: Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic and Slovenia. Prishtina/Kosovo is also participating.
The main activity of CEEPUS is university networks operating joint programs.
CUB is a member of these three networks:
- Amadeus (CUB member: Institute of Finance, Accounting and Business Law)
- Ethics and Politics in the European Context (CUB member: Institute for International, Political and Regional Studies)
- CESEENet – Central, East and South-East European PhD Network in Management and Economics (CUB member: Doctoral School of Business and Management)
Where does the grant come from? How much is it?
Each country pays its INCOMING students and teachers. The grants are comprehensive grants linked to the local cost of living. Scholarship rate in Hungary in the 2020/2021 academic year: 118 000 Ft / month for university undergraduates, graduates up to MA degree, postgraduate and PhD students
What is a freemover application?
An application not within a network. As a freemover you can apply to Corvinus University of Budapest from any university of a CEEPUS country.
Who is eligible for a CEEPUS grant?
- who are of an eligible CEEPUS University and
- who are citizens of a CEEPUS member state
- and who have successfully completed two semesters of a regular course of studies
When can I apply for scholarship?
For CUB deadlines please check the calendar for the academic year.
For more info, ask: email@example.com
- Until about May 15: application deadline within a network
- Until about June 1: application deadline for freemovers
- November 30: application deadline for the spring semester, both within a network and for freemovers
How much time can I spend at CUB as an incoming CEEPUS student?
- Scholarships for regular semester activities shall be awarded for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 10 months.
- Legal minimum stay for students (semester activities): Scholarship awarded for only one month: 21 days. For scholarships awarded for more than one month: 16 days of the last month.
How can I apply for scholarship?
Within a network
Get in contact with the network coordinator or the network contact person at your university. You will find all information on the current participation of your university within CEEPUS by accessing this website.
As a freemover
1) Check what courses are available for exchange students at CUB.
2) Submit these documents to Corvinus University of Budapest
- a Letter of Recommendation
- a Motivation letter
- a CV
3) You will get a Letter of Acceptance, please upload it with your application to the CEEPUS website.
More info and news for incoming applicants
Phone: +36 1 482 5403 • Ext: 5403