In order to apply for an undergraduate degree at Corvinus University of Budapest you will need the following:
– A completed secondary education (you will need to receive the final certificate and a full transcript until 12 July 2021 the latest and send them to us)
– Minimum B2 knowledge in English, proven by a certificate
– A valid passport
– Only for Applied Economics, Business and Management and International Business applicants: a mathematics exam as detailed below
The following language certificates are accepted:
If you are unable to submit the certificate, our Language Center will test your knowledge during the application process.
In case you completed your previous studies in English you don’t have to submit a language certificate. Please note, however, that you will be required to provide official proof that the language of education during your secondary studies was English.
For the three programs that require a mathematics exam the following are accepted:
– Advanced Placement exam (Mathematics AB or BC), with a minimum grade of 3,
– an SAT Subject Test Mathematics Level II exam, minimum 680 points,
– an ACT exam with minimum 27 points, or
– a mathematics exam organized by Corvinus University of Budapest (for details see „Mathematics exam” below)
Medical certificate is not required by Corvinus University of Budapest.