Kedge Summer School 2020Kedge Business School offers its usual International Summer School, this year in digital format.
Kedge launches its first digital International Summer School
15 June – 31 July 2020They offer:
- 9 different courses
- 30 hours of material equal to 5 ECTS per course
- An official transcript and acertificate upon completion
- Interactive classes with directcontact with professors
- Access to their digital library
- Access to their digital learningplatform and tools
- 15-19 June : Strategic Management &Advanced Marketing for SportsOrganizations
- 15-24 June: Management of the SupplyChain
- 22 June – 3 July: Sport Marketing &Communication
- 22 June – 3 July: Global Financial Regulations
- 22 June – 3 July: Design of the Supply Chain
- 22 June – 3 July: Value Creation & BrandManagement
- 6-20 July: International Business: AMediterranean Perspective
- 6-17 July: Business Model Design forEntrepreneurs
- 20-31 July: Leadership & CommunicationSkills for Entrepreneurs
Registration fee: 100€ to be paid for Kedge to finalize the application. Thanks to the partnership between Kedge Business School and Corvinus University of Budapest students will be able to join courses without paying the tuition fee.
For more information please go to https://student.kedge.edu/summer-schoolor contact Ms Edina Gazda at email@example.com.
Application deadline: June 1st